Covid 19 Conditions of Booking
From Wednesday 1 December 2021, participants aged 16 and older who choose to come to our sites will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).
Whilst we hope that this decision will be welcomed by most, we understand that some people will be unhappy with the decision and for this we apologise.
The safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we need to minimise the risk whilst maximising the opportunity for people to participate in these activities safely.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope you can enjoy one of our experiences soon.
Before you arrive
VACCINATION – From Wednesday 1 December 2021, visitors aged 16 and older who choose to come to our sites will be required to show evidence that they have been fully vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).
FACE MASKS – From 13 November 2021, the wearing of face masks is mandatory in all indoor areas (for ages 12 and over). Masks are not mandatory for under 12s or those with health conditions.
INTERSTATE TRAVEL – If you have recently travelled from interstate, you may have restricted access to our sites as under our COVID Management Plans. Read more on the SA Health website.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19-like symptoms
- All visitors are required to keep 1.5m social distance at all time
- Indoor spaces will be following 3 person per 4sqm guidelines
- Following SA Health advice, to reduce the risk of risk of casual contact, it is recommended to spend less than 15 minutes in indoor spaces
- Please observe good hand hygiene – washing hands and regular use of hand sanitiser
- Please follow indoor mask guidelines. Visitors may also choose to wear a mask at anytime while on site.
We can all play our part and work together to ensure that Pure SA is a safe place for everyone.
For more information on COVID-19, contact the Coronavirus Health Information line on 1800 020 080 or go to sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
Thank you for your support during this period.